Tuesday, February 11, 2014

About Me


My name is Joanna Coker and I am the blogger behind She's So Me. I currently reside in Atlanta, where I work as a Public Relations Assistant. I named this blog "She's So Me" because I believe my readers can truly relate to my daily life experiences. In this blog, I speak for the average girl who is seeking advice and inspiration from someone who's shoes she can actually see herself in. I post about fashion, life, family, friends, music, and my natural hair trends. 

 I am also a devoted advocate of female empowerment and I wholeheartedly support my fellow women. In the "Who Is She" segment of my blog you will find interviews I conducted with several hard-working career women - detailing the ins-and-outs of their journey to success. I believe these interviews will assist other women who are interested in finding out what it takes to become successful in that field and to also achieve their career goals. My goal is to make a difference one woman at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment