Friday, January 10, 2014

Things Could Always Be Worse


It actually happened everyone! The impossible finally happened to me! MY HARDDRIVE FAILED ON MY MACBOOK! I always heard stories from people about how their harddrive failed and they lost everything, but I never thought it would happen to me! I am currently typing out this blogpost on pretty much a brand new computer! My baby came back to me completely empty; no music, no photos, no NOTHING! AHHHHH


Now, normally this would be the type of thing that would make me go absolutely crazy but for some reason it didn't. I kept asking myself why I wasn't more upset when apple called me and broke the news to me and I finally figured it out. Let me explain....


So, my harddrive actually failed the night before my computer's warranty was going to expire. When I took her to apple the next day, they literally told me I made it on time by the hairs on my chinny chin chin! They would fix it for FREE! However, at this point I didn't know and they didn't know that my hard drive had failed. Apple called me a couple days later to break the news and even though I was upset, I was honestly just thankful that it happened within the time of my warranty. Things could always be worse.


Moral of the story is, we should always try to see the glass as half full and not half empty. Trust me, I know how difficult this can be sometimes!



2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to get your computer fixed for free! I know how frustrating it can be. I save a lot of my important files in dropbox for that very reason! On another note, love, love that jacket!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes girl! I got super lucky this time! Made me think of the Sex and The City episode when Carrie's hard drive failed and she lost everything. I didn't have quite the same mental breakdown but I was WTH!!! haha And thank you!!! thanks for always reading the blog. I really appreciate it!

      Delete