Friday, August 22, 2014

RARE





My good friends at Rare Credentials sent me this awesome signature croptop from their wonderful clothing collection. As soon as I got it I just knew how I was going to wear it and what I wanted to wear it with. Super obsessed with the big gold RARE print. You all know how I feel about individuality and daring to be different. In lieu of all the challenges going viral on social media lately, I challenge you to look in the mirror and say "They don't make 'em like me anymore ... I'm RARE." Thank me later for the pick me up your day will experience after that.

Thank you to my friends at Rare Credentials for my one of a kind crop top. Be sure to check out the rest of their amazing collection here at rarecredentials.com and follow them on Twitter and Instagram!


DRESS LIKE JO
Rare Credentials Croptop - Here
PacSun Cotton Pencil Skirt - Similar from Forever 21 Here

No comments:

Post a Comment