Sunday, September 14, 2014

Go With The Flow






Every now and again it is really important to remove yourself from your every day life and blow off some steam. I never used to be the most adventurous person in my group of friends and frankly I still am not. However, in recent times, I have made it my mission to work on that. I've always been a stick to the schedule and work with the plan kind of girl but I soon learned that life doesn't work that way. No matter how much we plan and schedule, life enjoys throwing curve balls at us. I figured if that's how it's going to be then I'm going to enjoy the ride. These days I am a huge believer in unplanned trips, unexpected fun, and random getaways. I have learned that these are the memories that I cherish the most.  If you truly want to make the most out of life, then every now and again ditch your planner and go with the flow. Thank me later!

DRESS LIKE JO
Camo Blazer - Similar Here




No comments:

Post a Comment