Monday, July 29, 2013

Casual Day With Boyfriend Jeans

So yesterday I posted about the amazing Boyfriend Jean. I talked about a couple ways to wear it and what I like about the jean. Today, I decided wear one of my Boyfriend Jeans and I convinced one of my brothers to take some pics of me for the blog so I can visually share what I was explaining in the Boyfriend Jean post. So below are three pictures of my outfit today. I didn't do too much with this outfit. I kept it simple. A casual tee, my boyfriend jeans, and a necklace with body. As you can see I also layered my wrists with some arm candy. This is particularly important in this outfit because the shirt I am wearing is so casual and without the arm candy the outfit will look well...basic (lol). I also have on a pair of statement flats. The moral of the story is. With boyfriend jeans and a basic tee you really have to dress it up with your accessories and shoes in order for the outfit to have a real feminine touch. Oh, and I am also rocking my box braids in a high bun for this outfit.
Soooo you want to know where to get a nice pair of affordable boyfriend jeans. These particular ones that I am wearing came from a small boutique in Atlanta, GA. But honestly I am in love with a pair that I found at The GAP. So definitely check those out!

     

Hope you all enjoyed this post. Feel free to comment below! And if you have other inquiries feel free to shoot me a message in the "Talk To Jo" message box!

xoxo
Jo

"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more" - Carrie Bradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment