Sunday, July 28, 2013

The Boyfriend Jean



So lets talk about the boyfriend jean. This piece is a staple in my closet. I have two boyfriend jeans and they are such a go to pair of pants in my closet. I am very big on masculine pieces worn with a feminine touch. The beautiful thing about the boyfriend jean is that there are so many ways to dress it up or down without looking too boyish. 
For a casual day, I throw on my boyfriend jeans with a pair of oxfords (or other flats) with a slouchy tee and feminize it with a chunky necklace and lots of arm candy layered on both hands. With this outfit, I most likely will wear my hair in a high bun. And because this outfit is so casual, I think it calls for some bright lipstick! So definitely consider some Sephora Rouge Cream with this one ;)
For a night out, I throw on my boyfriend jeans with a pair of gladiator booties or point toe heels, a simple tee and my STAPLE - a blazer. Definitely throw on a chunky necklace with this fit too. You really can't go wrong with a chunky necklace. 
So, I know this may be a lot to take in but i'm definitely going to start taking outfit pics for you too see. Visuals always help! 





Hope you all enjoyed this post. Feel free to comment below! And if you have other inquiries feel free to shoot me a message in the "Talk To Jo" message box!

xoxo
Jo

"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more" - Carrie Bradshaw


No comments:

Post a Comment