Saturday, July 27, 2013

My Essentials

Since I just started this blog. I think my first few posts should help my readers get to know me better. So this post is basically about a few of my fashion essentials. Things that you most likely will always see me with or in. How would I describe my style? I don't really know how I would describe it because I pretty much would try anything new. If it looks good on me, then I guess it is my style. So here are 5 of my essentials.

1) Blazer's Galore - Anybody that knows me knows that I am addicted.com to blazers. I have a ton of blazers and I love em. They are essential to me. I noticed that a lot of my outfits often favor modern androgyny and I credit this to my blazers. I love it when a woman can make a masculine piece look so feminine.
(By the way I adore Jessica Alba's style)
2) Pants - I have a ridiculous obsession with pants. Its like I can't get enough of em. Every store I walk into, I gravitate right to the pants. And this isn't just jeans. Its pants in general. It's a ridiculous addiction. I have enough pants. Someone tell me to stop!

3) Lip Stick/Gloss - There is nothing worse than a pair of crusty lips (hahaha). I do NOT go ANYWHERE without at least my lipgloss. Personally, I am a Sephora girl. I haven't really gotten into MAC but I don't see a reason to when Sephora hasn't let me down thus far. I'm very into bright colored lipstick because they bring out my full set of lips. Take a trip to Sephora and get you something juicy for those smackers girl! My personal fave is right out of the Sephora collection it's the Rouge Cream Lipstick. My little secret to make it last longer is to apply it with the little smudge brush on the other end of my Cover Girl eyeliner. Which brings me to number 4.

4) Eyeliner - I'm not a big makeup kind of girl. I don't wear a lot of makeup. It just isn't me. But what I do wear from the makeup family is eyeliner. This is definitely one of my essentials. My favorite eyeliner thus far is the CoverGirl Perfect Point Plus Eyeliner. Its magnificent! I don't use the smudge brush for my eyes but if you read number 3 you know what I do use it for. I love it.

5) Earrings - You will not - I repeat - NOT ever find me without earrings and if you do don't talk to me because that means I am having an awful day (lmao). I just feel ever so naked without a pair of earrings. If I get fully dressed and I walk out without earrings it means nothing and my outfit isn't complete. I get my earrings and jewelry in general from all over the place. Like most women, I don't have one specific place I shop for jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment