Saturday, July 27, 2013

She's So Me


Welcome to my blog. My name is Joanna but most call me Jo or JoJo.
People are literally always telling me that I should start a blog. I just never did because I felt like it wasn't my territory. As someone who frequents the blog world, I have seen some pretty amazing blogs out there, and I didn't want to embarrass myself (haha). Well here I am, giving it a try. This blog is pretty much going to be for and about the average woman/girl out there. That is why I titled it "She's So Me." I would like for my readers to look at my postings and really relate to me. Trust me I'm as normal a girl as they come (haha again). But I love it. I recently graduated with a Master of Arts in International Affairs/Political Science. I am FINALLY done with school. It was the most liberating feeling ever walking out of my last day of class lol. I live for the things I love to do and for my family and best friends. My passions include writing, FOOD, pets, music, and of course FASHION FASHION FASHION. Now when I say I love fashion, let me include AFFORDABLE fashion. I'm a strong believer that you do not have to break your pockets to look good. I listen to a wide variety of music. I love me some Lil Wayne aka Tunechi, aka Tune, aka The Best Rapper Alive. Don't try and dispute me on this I love him and that's that (haha). I also listen to a lot of Bob Marley. I recently became a Bob Fan within the last two years. What was taking me so long?? He truly is the greatest. So anyway, I am a fun, outgoing, do-the-most type of girl. Sooo, welcome to my universe! ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment