Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Happy Sweet Sixteen Birthday To My Brother JOSHUA!

IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!!!!

I want to take time out to wish the youngest member of my family a HAPPY SWEET SIXTEEN! Happy Birthday Oluwadara Anuoluwapo Joshua Coker! Yes, I blasted your Yoruba names! 


I am SO PROUD to call myself the big sister of this wonderful, hardworking, and dedicated young man. He is destined for greatness and so shall he be! I don't know a teenager who works as hard as this young man. 


Don't get me wrong, he is stubborn, sometimes ruuuuuude, and always thinks he is right. However, all of that doesn't even matter because: he also has a giving heart/personality, he is intelligent, he is a true friend, he is kind, he is funny, he will brighten your day, and so much more. It is because of all these things and much more that I am so proud to say he is MY LITTLE BROTHER!

So, in honor of his 16th birthday, I would like to share a 16 facts about DJ!

1) In our family we call him "Mr. Fun Facts" because he is the KING of random knowledge. This is something he has been doing ever since he was a young kid.

2) The kid can dance! Don't let him fool you. He likes to play shy, but his moves are SICK!

Joshua's old jersey number was 52 in honor of his favorite football player Ray Lewis
3) The love he has for the sport of Football is incomparable. From his pop warner football days as a little boy till today, football has kept a special place in his heart. What can I say, he loves the sport!

4) Ever since he got older and got bigger than me, he likes to bully me and chest bump me randomly around the house...sigh...lol


5) He...loves...food!

6) He is one of the most giving people you will ever meet!

7) Don't ask him to draw ANYTHING for you; he is absolutely, positively not artistic haha

8) His favorite show is the office. If you ever hear him screaming laughing and you don't know why, then he is probably watching the office!

9) Cheesecake factory is the way to his heart!

Right by my side since he was a little boy! He still annoyed me though
Look how young he was in this picture
10) When he was a toddler, he used to hide cookies around the house in random places like behind the couch. We were never quite sure if he was saving them to eat them later or what??

11) He is a really funny young man. He will make you laugh!

12) His favorite color is red

13) If you want to piss him off very fast, say something negative about Apple, the iPhone, or Greater Atlanta Christian School!


14) Every year he gets older, he also graduates to a shoe size that corresponds with his age. Hopefully he stops this year because that would make him a size 16 shoe!

15) It could be below zero in the house and he will STILL be hot and will STILL need to take off his shirt! He is ALWAYS hot

16) He is my adorable little brother that I love so much, who will always be my little baby no matter how old he gets!

**BONUS FACT: CHICAGO BEARS! THAT IS ALL!

Always up to something. What was he doing back there? lol
I'm pretty sure he is 13 in this picture
HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY JOSHUA! I LOVE YOU!!


No comments:

Post a Comment