Monday, November 25, 2013

The Essentials




I was recently out with one of my friends and I had a little personal emergency. I am sure we have all been there! Well, it got me thinking about the essentials. The essentials -- that's what I call those items that you should ALWAYS have in your purse or in your car at all times. Check out my list of essentials below!

1) Lip Gloss/Lipstick - When I leave the house without my lipstick or lip gloss -- I don't care how far I've driven -- I come right back home. Chapped lips are a no no.




2) A pack of wipes - Wipes are MUST HAVE in your purse or in your car. You just never know what accidents may happen while you are out and about. I've actually had spills on my outfits that I have completely gotten rid of with a wipe!



3) Lotion - Do not leave your house without lotion in your purse! This is especially important now as the weather gets colder. Below is my favorite lotion and you will always find it in my purse: Aveeno. I love Aveeno because -- not only does it soften the skin so effortlessly -- it also functions effectively for all skins tones and types.



4) Portable Mirror - I don't know about you, but I sure don't like being out and not knowing what I look like at any given moment! Make sure you get yourself a cute portable mirror and keep it in your purse!


5) Body Mist - Ladies, you should always have some "smell good" on you. It doesn't mean that you smell badly, but its just essential to have something to touch up with so you can maintain that beautiful scent you already have. Give this Victoria Secret Mini Mist Set (only $40) as a gift this Holiday season. 


** Click on each picture to be directed to where you can purchase each item


No comments:

Post a Comment