Thursday, November 21, 2013

We Remember Moments

Today was pretty much an awesome day!





Today I got to catch up with my old friend Arielle -- who I hadn't seen for years -- and we reminisced on our awesome college memories. The college years were definitely four of the best years ever! We laughed, cheered, talked, and giggled about the good ole dorm room days. It was simply amazing. As much as I loved discussing our memories and the good ole days, I look forward to creating brand new memories for us to talk about in the future!

Oh how I've missed Arielle
Recently, I was helping a friend decorate her new apartment and the quote below (by Cesare Pavese) was a part of her wall decor. Today really got me thinking about this quote. While Arielle and I discussed our memories, it was really all those special moments that we could remember. You could ask me anything else that happened during any given day and I would have had no idea; however, those special moments always stand out. I live for the moments that become memories that we will never forget!

"We Don't Remember Days, We Remember Moments" - Cesare Pavese














No comments:

Post a Comment