Monday, September 9, 2013

Buns Out! It's Monday!

Good Morning She's So Me readers! Get your BUNS (Butts) OUT! Its Monday!

Hope you all have a wonderful week! I'm so excited about the awesome things coming to She's So Me!
I'm working on some cool stuff for you all so stay tuned!

Anyway, I decided to start today off sharing a selfie with you. By the way, why is my macbook still underlining the word selfie in red? That word should totally be universal by now! Haha!


So, about this high bun that I am wearing today. I have tried this hairdo a couple times. It's a little different from the regular bun I do because its all the way at the front of my head and tilted to the side to give it a little edge. Now again, I've tried to rock this do a couple times but I always take it down because I don't think it looks right. Today, I think I finally got it to look the way I do. Now lets hope that I pinned it enough so it doesn't unravel halfway through my day lol

ENJOY!!! Again Have a Happy Monday and don't worry before you know it we'll be knocking on Friday ;)


Hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to comment and ask questions. If you have other inquiries you may also leave those in the "Talk To JO" box on the right hand side.


Jo

"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more" - Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment