Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Shoes Are Too Small


So ladies, if you are anything like me, then you can't pass up a nice pair of shoes just because they don't fit! Do I sound absolutely ridiculous? Maybe I do, but I feel like every one of us has been in the situation where the only pair left in those shoes you absolutely love were absolutely NOT your size. This is definitely the situation with these shoes I am wearing in the picture below.


See, I wear a size 8 in shoes and I usually can't go any smaller because my feet are so wide! However, when I found these shoes, I just had to have them. Unfortunately for me, these shoes were a 7 1/2.  The thing is, usually I can make a 7 1/2 work, but because of the style of the shoe, I found that my pinky toes were totally suffering. Did that stop me from buying them? No! But guess what! I FOUND A SOLUTION.





So you are asking yourself, "What in the world is that?" That is called the Genie Shoe Stretcher and it is a miracle worker. What you do is you put this in the shoe and adjust it to how you want it to stretch and there you have it. What works for me is to leave it in the shoe overnight and the stretch lasts. I wore these shoes the other day and felt no discomfort. Purchase the Genie Shoe Stretcher  on amazon.com today!



Hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to comment and ask questions. If you have other inquiries you may also leave those in the "Talk To JO" box on the right hand side.


Jo

"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more" - Carrie Bradshaw

2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I suffer from big footitis so I def needed this post! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaay!! So glad to help! This thing works miracles. And I'm dying at "big footitis" lmfaooooooooo

      Delete