Saturday, September 21, 2013

New Music: Sabatahj - I Ain't Trippin


Hey Everyone! Now, anyone who knows me knows that I am a supporter of the arts! I love to support the work of dancers, singers, stylists. rappers, photographers and more. Today's post features new music from new artist Sabatahj who is also referred to as "Sabatahj, The Freak." This is no mistake as he is definitely here for the ladies. Sabatahj has recently released his new single "I Ain't Trippin." Ladies, you are all definitely going to love this one.  I've personally had it on repeat since I first listened to it. It's now on my slow jams playlist. If you are looking for some feel good music to vibe to then "I Ain't Trippin" is your song!



If you enjoyed it as much as I did then you should definitely purchase "I Ain't Trippin" here on iTunes today. It is refreshing to see new singers who can actually sing and rappers who can actually rap and Mr. Sabatahj is here doing both for us. I think the first thing that drew me to the song was the way he was hitting those high notes so effortlessly. I also loved the old school feel of the song and it doesn't hurt that the video itself takes you all the way back to the 50's. I absolutely love this song!




Keep Up With Sabatahj, The Freak

Twitter: https://twitter.com/SabatahjDaFreak
Official Website: http://2gifted4tv.com/sabatahj/
iTunes: urlm.in/sdbu
Google: urlm.in/sdbv
Amazon: urlm.in/sdbw
Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/2g4tv/i-aint-trippin




No comments:

Post a Comment