Friday, September 20, 2013

The Cutest Outfit

Good Morning Everyone,

So, yesterday I wore the cutest outfit and I thought to myself "OMG, I have to post this."


Now, I know it is about to be Fall, but Atlanta weather isn't allowing me to dress that way.  So, here I am with my blush pumps and blush denim. I absolutely love these jeans.  The color is so feminine and they are also the perfect type of skinny. I love my skinnies to fit perfectly around my ankles because I want versatility in the types of shoes I can wear with them. Purchase a similar pair of blush jeans here at Ohh-la-la Boutiques. They are on sale right now for $45, so grab them before they disappear!


If you follow my blog and get a chance to really look at my outfit posts you will notice that I am a big fan of arm candy. I love love love to layer pieces on my wrists. I usually won't do two wrists at once but there are times where I will.

Now, you will notice that with this outfit I did match my pumps and my jeans; however, this is because it worked so well for this particular outfit. I am not someone who is big on matching. It drives my mom crazy! I will mix prints, colors, and textures like it's no mans business! I love to mix and match. I am very adventurous with my style. Now, this doesn't mean I don't put effort or thought into figuring out what to mix with what. I will not just throw anything on. Trust me, no matter how adventurous my outfit is, I alway have a reason for putting it together that way.

One last thing before I let you all browse some more pics. Remember that this Fall is the season to be adventurous with your makeup. If you aren't really big on eye shadows, blush, and what have you, I still think you should consider lipsticks. Try a bold lip this fall. Click on the names and shop these brands! Chanel, Dior, and Urban Decay have some amazing colors for their Fall 2013 lipstick collections. So be cute and be adventurous this Fall. We are only two days away from the start of this awesome season! Yay!



Hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to comment and ask questions. If you have other inquiries you may also leave those in the "Talk To JO" box on the right hand side.


Jo

"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more" - Carrie Bradshaw

No comments:

Post a Comment