Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Hot Girl In The City : Atlanta

Hey Ladies!

I thought I would share with you some awesome shots my friend and fellow intern at Kelli Flournoy PR, Rochelle took of me. Every now and again during our lunch breaks we like to do really interny (yes, I said interny) type of things like explore the city of Atlanta. Well, our lunch break is only an hour and we are usually starving so we don't really have much time to explore that far but we definitely love exploring close to the office building. These pics are in a cute little pathway we spotted walking around the city on Monday. We actually had originally walked past it but Rochelle turned around and noticed it and I LOVED IT! I was like WE HAVE to take pictures here. And so we did. We walked off our lunch and took pictures and enjoyed the scenery. I would say I am definitely being a Hot Girl In The City of Atlanta! 


If you follow my blog you will notice that this was the day that I wore that amazing high bun that I loved so much I had to blog about it! Well, the bun stayed up all day and didn't unravel like I anticipated. It did get a little loose throughout the day but it just loosened up for comfort. 


How gorgeous is this pathway by the way? Did I forget to mention that at the end of the walkway was a beautiful bed of flowers. And yes, I took pictures there too! You know me, I had to have a little fun with this one! Once again, how gorgeous is this scenery? GORGEOUS!


This picture is the most significant to me because it symbolizes my life and situation right now. As you can see in this picture, I am not at the end of the pathway yet, standing in between the bed of flowers but neither I am not at the beginning of the pathway either. I am gradually getting there and continuing to walk. No stopping here! This picture is symbolic of my life right now. I am not quite where I want to be, but boy am I getting there and it sure feels great. 


Hope you enjoyed this post! Feel free to comment and ask questions. If you have other inquiries you may also leave those in the "Talk To JO" box on the right hand side.


Jo

"When I first moved to New York and I was totally broke, sometimes I would buy Vogue instead of dinner. I felt it fed me more" - Carrie Bradshaw


1 comment: